While most Saab fanatics lust over the Turbo X or Coupe 9-3/900 version, Adam Golański from Poland went the Wagon/Sportcombi route. And believe it, he did not fail at all. The main purpose…
While most Saab fanatics lust over the Turbo X or Coupe 9-3/900 version, Adam Golański from Poland went the Wagon/Sportcombi route. And believe it, he did not fail at all.
The main purpose of his Saab project was to build a fast and comfortable car wich you can use as a daily driver. The car was built at TurboLPG in Poland. TurboLPG’ simple interpretation of a daily driver Saab Sportcombi just goes to show how good this car is from the factory and what you can accomplish with a limited amount of fiddling about.
This is probably the best tuning company in Poland where work the greatest Saab enthusiasts. Saab is from 2007, 225.000 kilometers on the clock but the engine that has been completely rebuilt on the best parts available on the market and has about 35,000 kilometers.
The car is almost fully equipped. On board we have heated half leather seats, radio with satellite navigation and BT, Audio Prestige 300 with subwoofer, electric folding heated and photochromatic mirrors, rain sensor, rear parking sensors, bi-xenon lights, dual zone aircon. This Saab is rolling on a set of Sparco Assetto Gara wheels in 18″.
Some specifications of this great Saab Sportcombi:
- Forged B207R 400HP/540NM
- Wossner Pistons
- King Racing Rod Bearings
- Exhaust manifold after 2007
- Turbo TD04-23T with HL exhaust rotor
- Dual-mass flywheel converted to single-mass flywheel
- Upgraded clutch
- 650cc DeatschWerks Injectors
- DeatschWerks Fuel pump
- AEM Brute Force Air filter
- BSR Air filter housing
- PLX Device – AFR, EGT etc.
- Maptun Steering wheel
- Maptun Strut brace
- Maptun Catalytic converter
- Maptun Short shifter
- Hirsh Performance Intercooler
- Solid lower engine cover from Vectra OPC
- Exhaust 2.5” from 2.8 V6T
- Down Pipe 3” by Turbolpg
- All liquids Penrite
- H&R lowering springs
- Front – 4 pistons Brembo calipers from Alfa Brera. 330mm Zimermann Sport, DS Performance 2500 pads.
- Rear – Aero calipers. 292mm Zimermann Sport, DS Performance 2500 pads.
- 18” Sparco Assetto Gara with Bridgestone Potenza S001, Rim weight – 8.9kg