Known Swedish tuner, a member of the Nordic Tuning team, Andreas Andy Gidlund is actively working on a new unusual Saab project – The first Saab 9000 with an compound…
Known Swedish tuner, a member of the Nordic Tuning team, Andreas Andy Gidlund is actively working on a new unusual Saab project – The first Saab 9000 with an compound turbo setup.
To remind you of some Andy projects: Saab 9000 TwinTurbo and Saab 9-5 Nordic R – In both cases, Swedish tuners have achieved remarkable results.
His goal is to build the fastest street Saab 9000 with full interior – driven as a daily. This things going to be awesome to see when its done – Ultimate sleeper. As you can see in the pictures, he packed two turbochargers (TD04-19T and TB70-03) in a very small space
For now, here are small list of specifications, and of course tuning will be done by the Nordic Tuning Dalarna:
- Forged bottom end.
- Small turbocharger – TD04-19T (400~hp on E85)
- Big turbocharger – TB70-03 with 11 bladed billet comp wheel (900~hp on E85)
- HKS 50mm wgs x 3, 2 on the exhuast side and 1 on the pressureside
- 255l/h walbropumps x 3 (intank)
- 1680cc fuel injectors
- upgraded clutch (sachs)
- 6th speed Quaife gearbox with sidecutted gears for a better ratio
We are waiting for the team to pack this special car and see it on the race track.